Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random thoughts of Thankfulness

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We did, full of turkey, too much pumpkin pie and family.   It was a nice long weekend and a great time to reflect all that we have to be thankful for.

 Of course #1 on that list are my 5 healthy kids.  I was reminded when I sat at the school lunch table with my daughter today, that not all people are as fortunate.  My kids are my world, and even though some times they might drive me crazy, I do realize how truly blessed I am. 

  I have been running for a full year now, almost 2 and I am very thankful that I have found a new passion. (one cheaper than my previous obsession with childrens clothes, LOL)  I am thankful that running found me and I have a new, more healthy body and lifestyle.  I think of the message that a healthy lifestyle sends to my children and I am proud we have made that choice. 

  I am thankful for extended family and friends.  A close friend of ours lost his father today.  When such events take place that force us to look at our own lives, I am quickly reminded to never leave anything unsaid.  Overuse I LOVE YOU!!!     Laugh often, love freely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment